November 27, 2012

Green Boogies and Tea

Ok all you Mom's out there... how do you stop your child from having that gross crusty booger nose? Carson has been on and off sick for the past 2 weeks and he absolutely hates when I try to clean his nose. I've used an entire package of boogie wipes already and my green bin is half full of tissue.  The fun of having a sick kid. 

I was out with him today at Chapters and was hoping no other Mom's would notice and think I'm a bad Mom for not cleaning his nose. I do, and I did with a wet cloth before we left, but 2 minutes outside in the cold and it looks ugly again! Why do I even care what anyone thinks?


Moving on to the tea part. I've been happily enjoying tea much more recently. I notice coffee can give me a bitchy crash sometimes. I never know when, but I just notice that with tea, you don't get the caffeine buzz and then nasty crash. There are also many benefits to tea. It's fun to try new teas and to just take that time to relax. Everyone needs a little bit of "me time" and when Carson naps, I make a tea and have 20 minutes to myself... some days..

Maybe tea is the answer to Carson's boogies! haha! Winter is here and so is cold season. Let the wiping of the noses (or battle of the wiping of the noses) begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment