November 14, 2012

Loosing The "Baby Weight"

I haven't written a lot about myself and the journey I have taken with the baby weight. It has been a long one, and I will talk more about this soon, but I wanted to note that today I offically can say I lost every single pound I gained!! Yess!! Finally!

Carson is now 16 months and I finally lost the whole 60 pounds I gained while pregnant with him. I never thought it would take this long or be this hard, but I did it. I put my mind to it and made changes, gave up things in order to work out and take the time to plan healthy meals.

It was so much easier just being pregnant and eating! haha! It was fun, but so not worth it in the end. I know now that I wasn't eating right. I may have chosen to eat a well balanced diet, but I was eating too many calories for what my body needed. I stopped intense exercise and weight lifting at about 26 weeks when I was having lower back issues. I did continue to eat like I was still working out as hard as I did before I was pregnant. I've learned a lot for the next time!


I am proud of myself for what I have accomplished in 16 months. Loosing 60 pounds while nursing, taking care of my family and myself has not been easy. I just want other Mom's or Mom-to-be's to know that you too can loose it. Just put to your mind to it and find what works for you. You CAN get your sexy body back too!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment